|14||Weather:||Roll for weather change|
|15||Weather:||Roll for weather change|
|16||Extreme Weather:||Roll for weather change using d6 for the new level of weather|
|23||Weather:||Roll for weather change|
|24||Cheering Fans:||Both coaches roll d6 + Fan Factor + Cheerleaders. Highest score gains an extra re-roll this half. Ties mean both gain a re-roll.|
|25||Booing Fans:||Each coach rolls d6 + Fan Factor + Cheerleaders. Lowest score loses a re-roll this half. Ties mean both lose a re-roll.|
|26||Fan Chant:||Each coach rolls 2d6 + Fan Factor + Cheerleaders. Highest score gains a re-roll this half, low score loses a re-roll this half.|
|32||Weather:||Roll for weather change|
|33||Weather:||Roll for weather change|
|34||Brilliant Coaching:||Both coaches roll d6 + Coaching Staff. High score gains an extra re-roll this half.|
|35||Veteran Coaching:||Each coach rolls d6 + Ex-Pro coaches. High score gains an extra re-roll this half.|
|36||Inspirational Coaching:||Both coaches roll 2d6 + Coaching Staff. High score gains a re-roll this half. Low score loses a re-roll this half.|
|42||Weather:||Roll for weather change|
|43||Bad Kick:||The kick scatters 2d6 squares|
|44||Great Kick:||The kick does not scatter (note it still bounces)|
|45||ďItís come down with snow on topĒ:||The ball is kicked so high that it comes down with snow on top, there is a Ė1 penalty on ball-handling for the subsequent turn. (note counts as Bad Kick in an indoor stadium).|
|46||Violent Kick-Off:||The kicker launches the ball at an opponent on the line of scrimmage. Place the player prone and roll for armour.|
|51||Throw a Rock:||Each coach rolls 2d6 + Fan Factor. Highest scoreís fans throw a rock at a random opponent on the pitch, roll for damage.|
|52||Terrace Fight:||Both coaches roll 2d6 + Fan Factor. Lowest score has their Fan Factor reduced by 1 permanently.|
|53||Scuffles:||Scuffles hold up the game by d3 turns, move the turn counter along immediately. Add 1 to the Cut field pitch condition +1 if the field has a Dome.|
|54||Riot:||Riots hold up the game by d6 turns, move the turn counter immediately. Add d3 to the Cut field pitch condition +2 if the field has a Dome.|
|55||Pitch Invasion:||Each coach rolls 2d6 + Fan Factor, high scoreís fans invade the pitch and injure d6 opponents on the pitch, roll for damage. Low score may roll 2d6 with 10+ reducing opponentís Fan Factor by 1 point permanently. Add d4 to the Cut field pitch condition +2 if the field has a Dome.|
|56||Mass Invasion:||Both sides invade the pitch, with effects as pitch invasion though all players and coaching staff may be injured and both sides may suffer Fan Factor loss. Add d4 to the cut field pitch condition +2 if the field has a Dome.|
|61||Get the Ref:||Each coach rolls 2d6 + Fan Factor, highest scoreís fans attack the ref, roll for injury. A replacement ref is brought in at the subsequent kick-off who will not call any penalties against the high scoreís team for the remainder of the half. Add 1 to the cut field pitch condition.|
|62||Quick Snap:||All players on the receiving team may immediately move up to one square ignoring tackle zones and set-up rules.|
|63||Perfect Defence:||The kicking teamís coach may set up the defence again.|
|64||One-man Rush:||The kicking teamís coach may select one player to take any action prior to the receiving teamís turn.|
|65||Blitz:||The kicking teamís coach may take an extra turn prior to the receiving teamís turn.|
|66||Intervention of the Chaos Gods:||An extra-planar being takes an interest in the game, roll d12.|
1. Move the turn counter forward d3 turns
2. Move the turn counter back d3 turns.
3. Roll on the weather change table, using d8 for the level of weather
4. The field condition changes. Roll d6 1-2 all conditions become standard, 3 change Cut field, 4 change Dry field, 5 change Wet field, 6 change Icy field. Roll d20 to determine condition, condition reverts to 0 after the game.
5. The team with the lower Fan Factor may increase their Fan Factor by 1 point permanently.
6. The ball becomes a Ball Squig (or ceases being a Ball Squig if it already is)
7. The losing team may increase their Treasury by 2d6 x 10k at the end of the game.
8. Each coach may immediately draw an additional Random Event card.
9. All Knocked Out and Badly Hurt players may be moved to the Reserves box immediately.
10. A random player may take no further part in the game, 1-3 kicking, 4-6 receiving.
11. A random player gains the Spikes skill permanently, 1-3 kicking, 4-6 receiving.
12. All Human Linemen are transformed into Chaos Warriors for the duration of the game.
Credit for this kick-off table to MadLordAnarchy with acknowledgement to for the inspiration.
Back to house rules